Pages Menu
TwitterRssFacebook
Categories Menu

Posted by on Jun 7, 2022 in Hemp Product Review | 0 comments

TAAT Beyond Nicotine Review

TAAT Beyond Nicotine Review

One of the most serious disadvantages of smoking tobacco cigarettes is nicotine addiction. The creators of the TAAT took this into account and devised a one-of-a-kind method of recreating the iconic cigarette sensation without the addictive component – nicotine. Their goal is to wean smokers away from a far more dangerous habit and toward a considerably healthier alternative. 

TAAT is a tobacco-free cigarette that contains no nicotine or tobacco. They’re masterfully made using a proprietary blend known as Beyond Tobacco. The TAAT cigarettes have the same appearance, sound, and smell as ordinary cigarettes, and they taste like tobacco even though there is no tobacco present. They ensured that every aspect of the classic cigarette smoking experience was retained. The smoke, the crackling sound it makes as it burns, the smoky aroma that fills your nose, and the flavor of tobacco that your taste buds get to bask in.

Get To Know The TAAT

TAATs are manufactured mostly of hemp plant material, which contributes to 90% of the total composition. Their hemp, on the other hand, is not processed or manufactured in the same way as other hemp and CBD cigarettes, thus it is not considered original hemp cigarettes. The remaining 10% is evenly divided between natural water (5%) and an additive (5%), which is made completely of food-grade components and imparts a natural tobacco flavor to hemp. 

The CBD concentration of each TAAT cigarette is up to 25% and the THC level is less than 0.2 percent. They not only contain the legal amount of THC, but because it is less than 0.5 percent, you will not experience any of THC’s sedative effects.

In and of itself, smoking a TAAT cigarette is a delightful experience. The device entirely fulfills the manufacturer’s aim, which was to allow smokers aged 21 and up to minimize their nicotine consumption while maintaining the distinctiveness of the classic smoking experience.

Do TAATs Taste Like Traditional Cigarettes?

The TAAT Original, TAAT Smooth, and TAAT Menthol are three different nicotine-free cigarettes with distinct flavors. They’re all created in the United States using plant materials cultivated by American farmers. Let’s take a look at each one individually:

  • TAAT Original: Every time you inhale, their original version has a large, strong, bold flavor that will satisfy your taste buds. If you prefer Marlboro Red, Winston, or American Spirit Blue, you can expect the same rich flavor experience from this TAAT original. Expect strong tastes like Marlboro Red, Winston, and American Spirit Blue.
  • TAAT Smooth: If you like lighter-tasting cigarettes, this silky smooth variant was made just for you. It offers a deep, velvety flavor that smokers who like lighter cigarettes like Marlboro Gold, American Spirit Yellow, or Pall Mall Blue would appreciate.
  • TAAT Menthol: This is also one of their most popular flavors, which is understandable considering that many people want a strong menthol flavor, which is precisely what these TAAT cigarettes deliver. You’ll like the minty blast of freshness that the menthol mixture provides. Fans of Newport, Marlboro Menthol, and Kool cigarettes will appreciate this.

They Even Come Like Traditional Cigarettes

It’s no wonder that TAATs are made to look like regular cigarettes; after all, half of the point is to bring you delight via familiarity. TAATs have the same fragrance, taste, and feel as traditional cigarette sticks and packs, as well as the same appearance. They’re also packaged in the same top-flip style as conventional cigarettes. On the pack of the box, the TAAT logo, manufacturer data, flavor, and any other information about the TAAT cigarettes may be found. On trytaat.com, you may get a pack for $6.99.

Post a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *